Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 4, 2009

FROM ME TO YOU

Firstly, Assalamualaikum and peace be upon you, who are my visitor of my blog site. Hell yeah, his is my first time doing blogging instead of surfing other blogs. I hope I can be your friends, here or maybe some where around...

What about my vision of creating this blog?


HAHA~~ my answer is really easy.. for fun and I hope I will enjoy with blogging. Some of blogger have their own theme for their blog. Now the theme which are 'user interface skin', but more to genre or aim of their blogs. For example their blogs' motivate on cars, family, cartoon sharing and 1001 more! Therefore I would like to chose that my blog is focused on 'everything' which means cover of my individual life, cars knowledge sharing... and whatever I think appropriate.

Oh, what the meaning of "HONTO NO JIBUN" on my upper banner?? HUHU~~ that are the Japanese sentence which means "THE TRUTH OF YOURSELF." I like to be myself, as a simple person but capable to do anything. And my motto is "simple but professional".. HAHA quiet annoying for you guys, right? But it doesn't matter for me as long as I don't ruin your business.

Hope you all don't mind if I use English as my delivering language.. ('',)

Last but not least, hope to keep in touch with you guys..Also tell your friend bout my blog (HOHO~~)




~simple but professional~

No comments:

Post a Comment